Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Moving forward

So, I know I have a punishment coming tonight. Yesterday I confessed to having been using Facebook on my phone whilst driving. Big No. We were both too tired when we got home to do anything about it though. I've been a bit better today but there has been the occasional look at the phone. It's such a ridiculously bad habit.
It's also annoying because I've been doing well recently with regards rules, and the only infractions have been a few incidents of back chatting. I hope that as time goes on and my brain associates back chat with punishment that they will stop.
Also today Wife called and told me the chastity device has arrived. Nervous doesn't even cover it! It was my idea of course, but can't help wondering what I've gotten myself in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment