Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Difficult

I've been having a lot of trouble with some of the rules, just as I thought I might do.
Have received a couple of spanking in the past few days for repeat offenses - using phone while driving, eating when I'm not supposed to and failing with the personal hygiene.
I think this has discouraged wife a bit and she feels it's not having the desired impact - it is, as I'm not doing these things anywhere near as much as I used to, but she can't see that when I'm out all day.
We discussed this morning implementing reminder spankings in the mornings before I go to work, essentially to top up the discipline so I will feel it throughout the day and be reminded. After last night I have definitely not been using my phone today while driving as I am feeling it today.
My only problem is if the reminder spanking is with the wooden spoon - as on a bruised bum that's gonna hurt - though of course that's the point, so it's up to wife, as always

No comments:

Post a Comment