Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Rules

Well, be careful what you wish for, especially when your HoH reads your blog. Today was not a good day with regards rules.
I forgot to brush my teeth, I used my phone while driving out of habit, then I was talking back and arguing the toss about things. I also forgot to put the bins out this morning, and swore in public (quietly).
So tonight wife informed me that it wouldn't be corner time, I'd get a spanking. Over the lap I went and the spoon came down on my already sore and bruised behind. This was a lot shorter than the last one but my tolerance was not high at all. I was feeling awful for having broken all the rules and I was quickly screaming out apologies. At the end I was breathing very fast and after a cuddle, I started crying, which I think shocked wife a little and she wasn't sure what to do, but she told me she loved me and that I would do better.
And I will do my best to live up to her expectations. I never realised quite how much I do wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment